One Direction's Harry Styles, 18, Asked Out Former 'Bachelorette' Jillian Harris, 32!
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: BM1/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Steve Searle/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: AO1/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: DC5/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Age is just a number to One Direction's Harry Styles.
After running into former "Bachelorette" Jillian Harris in Los Angeles on April 2, 2012, the bold, 18-year-old heartthrob hit on the reality star, 32, and even asked her for her digits.
Harris politely turned him down.
"Jillian feels awful [that this has gotten out]," a source close to Harris tells Us Weekly. "He's adorable, but eighteen is a bit too young for her."
Had Harris said yes, it wouldn't be the first time Styles has gotten involved with an older woman: the British pop star has also been linked to 32-year-old U.K. TV personality, Caroline Flack.
Though she wasn't quite ready for a night on the town with the underage crooner, Harris assures Us she's honored Styles considers her crush-worthy. Says Harris, "I was super flattered!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite