Oops! Nicki Minaj Has a Nip Slip on Good Morning America
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Disney/Jim Henson Productions/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: AB1/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Rich Allan/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
What a boob!
After her Friday morning nip slip on Good Morning America, Nicki Minaj has joined the ranks of stars like Khloe Kardashian and Janet Jackson, who also famously -- and accidentally -- exposed themselves on live TV.
During her performance, the 28-year-old rapper's left breast accidentally popped out of her low-cut top, exposing her entire nipple to millions of viewers (not to mention the thousands of fans in the Central Park audience).
Performing a medley of hits (including "Super Bass," "Where Them Girls At" and "Moment 4 Life"), Minaj was dressed in a typically over-the-top outfit, complete with a blonde wig, a clear plastic tutu and a pink jacket.
It's unclear if Minaj is aware of her wardrobe malfunction. "I felt the love," the hip-hop star tweeted after the mini-concert ended. "You guys just gave me life...Thank you Good Morning America!"
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite