Oops! Nicki Minaj Has a Nip Slip on Good Morning America
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Disney/Jim Henson Productions/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: AB1/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Rich Allan/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence, More Celebs Leaked After Massive Phone HackMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole Returns Deliver 'X Factor UK' Ratings BumpMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Releases New Statement, Celebs Tweet SupportMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Taylor Swift Joining NBC's 'The Voice' as Guest Mentor (Report)MSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:12:00 PM
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day Weekend
What a boob!
After her Friday morning nip slip on Good Morning America, Nicki Minaj has joined the ranks of stars like Khloe Kardashian and Janet Jackson, who also famously -- and accidentally -- exposed themselves on live TV.
During her performance, the 28-year-old rapper's left breast accidentally popped out of her low-cut top, exposing her entire nipple to millions of viewers (not to mention the thousands of fans in the Central Park audience).
Performing a medley of hits (including "Super Bass," "Where Them Girls At" and "Moment 4 Life"), Minaj was dressed in a typically over-the-top outfit, complete with a blonde wig, a clear plastic tutu and a pink jacket.
It's unclear if Minaj is aware of her wardrobe malfunction. "I felt the love," the hip-hop star tweeted after the mini-concert ended. "You guys just gave me life...Thank you Good Morning America!"
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Ashlee's new fiance on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite