Oops! Nicki Minaj Has a Nip Slip on Good Morning America
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Disney/Jim Henson Productions/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: AB1/Adriana M. Barraza/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Rich Allan/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Dan Rather Says CBS News Has 'A Lot to Answer' About '60 Minutes&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:00:48 AM
- 'Rosemary's Baby' Miniseries Gets Greenlight From NBCMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:52:26 AM
- Maurice Hines is Tracing His Tap Dance Roots (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:45:47 AM
- 10 Highs (and Lows) From 'The Voice' Final 5 Performances (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:31:49 AM
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 PMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:57:46 AM
- Dan Rather Says CBS News Has 'A Lot to Answer' About '60 Minutes&apos
What a boob!
After her Friday morning nip slip on Good Morning America, Nicki Minaj has joined the ranks of stars like Khloe Kardashian and Janet Jackson, who also famously -- and accidentally -- exposed themselves on live TV.
During her performance, the 28-year-old rapper's left breast accidentally popped out of her low-cut top, exposing her entire nipple to millions of viewers (not to mention the thousands of fans in the Central Park audience).
Performing a medley of hits (including "Super Bass," "Where Them Girls At" and "Moment 4 Life"), Minaj was dressed in a typically over-the-top outfit, complete with a blonde wig, a clear plastic tutu and a pink jacket.
It's unclear if Minaj is aware of her wardrobe malfunction. "I felt the love," the hip-hop star tweeted after the mini-concert ended. "You guys just gave me life...Thank you Good Morning America!"
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite