Kelly Osbourne slams Gaultier's Amy Winehouse tribute
- Photo: Vince Maher/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.5 of 11
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Gabriel Grams/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: Mischa Richter/Island Records/Promotional8 of 11
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviews
Kelly Osbourne has taken aim at Jean Paul Gaultier for paying homage to her late pal Amy Winehouse during his latest catwalk show, branding his decision "lucratively selfish and distasteful".
The flamboyant French designer saluted the late "Back to Black" hitmaker during his show at Paris Fashion Week on Wednesday by sending his models down the runway sporting Winehouse's iconic beehive hairstyle and heavy eyeliner. Several girls were also smoking cigarettes as they strutted down the catwalk.
The singer's father Mitch took offense at the show, labeling it "in bad taste", and now Osbourne has blasted Gaultier, insisting her late friend would have disapproved.
RELATED: Year in Review: In Memoriam 2011
In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "To be honest and this is just 'my' opinion she would be f**king p**sed. exploitation = evil. Although JPGaultier was paying homage to my dear friend & icon to the world i found it to be lucratively selfish and distasteful!
"They had 3 men singing rehab & models walking in death vials, its barley (sic) been 6 months since her passing! Wrong. I (love) the collection it was just distastefully executed! its just 2 (too) soon he turned his obsession into attention."
RELATED: 911: Exhausted Celebrities
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite