Kelly Osbourne slams Gaultier's Amy Winehouse tribute
- Photo: Vince Maher/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.5 of 11
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Gabriel Grams/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: Mischa Richter/Island Records/Promotional8 of 11
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Maze Runner' Races to $1.1 Million in Late Thursday Night ScreeningsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Color lines are blurred in ABC comedy 'black-ish'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:07:13 AM
- Artist says tax case shows China's dark sideMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:49:04 AM
- Liam Neeson, Denzel Washington Face Off in Action Movie SmackdownMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:21:00 AM
- Scout and Talullah Willis Share a Naked Bath TogetherMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:03:00 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Races to $1.1 Million in Late Thursday Night Screenings
Kelly Osbourne has taken aim at Jean Paul Gaultier for paying homage to her late pal Amy Winehouse during his latest catwalk show, branding his decision "lucratively selfish and distasteful".
The flamboyant French designer saluted the late "Back to Black" hitmaker during his show at Paris Fashion Week on Wednesday by sending his models down the runway sporting Winehouse's iconic beehive hairstyle and heavy eyeliner. Several girls were also smoking cigarettes as they strutted down the catwalk.
The singer's father Mitch took offense at the show, labeling it "in bad taste", and now Osbourne has blasted Gaultier, insisting her late friend would have disapproved.
RELATED: Year in Review: In Memoriam 2011
In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "To be honest and this is just 'my' opinion she would be f**king p**sed. exploitation = evil. Although JPGaultier was paying homage to my dear friend & icon to the world i found it to be lucratively selfish and distasteful!
"They had 3 men singing rehab & models walking in death vials, its barley (sic) been 6 months since her passing! Wrong. I (love) the collection it was just distastefully executed! its just 2 (too) soon he turned his obsession into attention."
RELATED: 911: Exhausted Celebrities
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite