Kelly Osbourne slams Gaultier's Amy Winehouse tribute
- Photo: Vince Maher/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.5 of 11
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Gabriel Grams/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: Mischa Richter/Island Records/Promotional8 of 11
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Kelly Osbourne has taken aim at Jean Paul Gaultier for paying homage to her late pal Amy Winehouse during his latest catwalk show, branding his decision "lucratively selfish and distasteful".
The flamboyant French designer saluted the late "Back to Black" hitmaker during his show at Paris Fashion Week on Wednesday by sending his models down the runway sporting Winehouse's iconic beehive hairstyle and heavy eyeliner. Several girls were also smoking cigarettes as they strutted down the catwalk.
The singer's father Mitch took offense at the show, labeling it "in bad taste", and now Osbourne has blasted Gaultier, insisting her late friend would have disapproved.
RELATED: Year in Review: In Memoriam 2011
In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "To be honest and this is just 'my' opinion she would be f**king p**sed. exploitation = evil. Although JPGaultier was paying homage to my dear friend & icon to the world i found it to be lucratively selfish and distasteful!
"They had 3 men singing rehab & models walking in death vials, its barley (sic) been 6 months since her passing! Wrong. I (love) the collection it was just distastefully executed! its just 2 (too) soon he turned his obsession into attention."
RELATED: 911: Exhausted Celebrities
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite