- Photo: Vince Maher/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.5 of 11
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Gabriel Grams/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: Mischa Richter/Island Records/Promotional8 of 11
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Kelly Osbourne has taken aim at Jean Paul Gaultier for paying homage to her late pal Amy Winehouse during his latest catwalk show, branding his decision "lucratively selfish and distasteful".
The flamboyant French designer saluted the late "Back to Black" hitmaker during his show at Paris Fashion Week on Wednesday by sending his models down the runway sporting Winehouse's iconic beehive hairstyle and heavy eyeliner. Several girls were also smoking cigarettes as they strutted down the catwalk.
The singer's father Mitch took offense at the show, labeling it "in bad taste", and now Osbourne has blasted Gaultier, insisting her late friend would have disapproved.
RELATED: Year in Review: In Memoriam 2011
In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "To be honest and this is just 'my' opinion she would be f**king p**sed. exploitation = evil. Although JPGaultier was paying homage to my dear friend & icon to the world i found it to be lucratively selfish and distasteful!
"They had 3 men singing rehab & models walking in death vials, its barley (sic) been 6 months since her passing! Wrong. I (love) the collection it was just distastefully executed! its just 2 (too) soon he turned his obsession into attention."
RELATED: 911: Exhausted Celebrities
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite