- Photo: AO1/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Cliff Welch / Icon SMI/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage3 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Mike Marsland/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- Cannes Deal Wrap: Weinstein Co., Lionsgate Score Sunny Sales at Rain-Drenched MarketMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:27:40 PM
- Cannes: Sony Pictures Classic Acquires Jim Jarmusch's 'Only Lovers Left Alive&MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:04:13 PM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects Boost
A New York judge has given prosecutors a second chance to bring weapons charges against an overzealous Madonna fan.
RELATED: Outrageous Celebrity Demands
Robert Linhart was arrested back in September 2010, after he was found carrying a pocket knife and loitering outside Madonna's New York home with large posters as he professed his love for the superstar. Police say they also found an ice pick in his car.
Linhart was subsequently charged with criminal weapons possession, as well as resisting arrest, making graffiti, and possessing a graffiti instrument. He pleaded not guilty to the first two counts, and a grand jury declined to indict him on the latter.
RELATED: Celebs Revealed: Baseball Babes
Madonna won a protection order against Linhart, which required the retired firefighter to stay at least 10 blocks away from her property, but on March 13, all remaining charges were dismissed as prosecutors failed to meet the grounds for a speedy trial.
However, on Monday, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Bonnie Wittner agreed to let the district attorney revisit the case after prosecutors confessed to making a "dumb mistake" by waiting too long to try him.
The news isn't sitting too well with Linhart's lawyer, Kevin Kitson. He tells the New York Post, "If this was John Q Public and not Madonna, they wouldn't be pushing so hard."
RELATED: Star Moms With Weird Habits
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Katy Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite