Ozzy Osbourne Urges Son to Seek Second Opinion for Multiple Sclerosis
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Ozzy Osbourne has urged his son Jack to seek a second opinion following his multiple sclerosis diagnosis, because doctors mistakenly thought the rocker also had the condition.
The new dad consulted doctors earlier this year after he began experiencing blurred eyesight and headaches, and he was told last month that he has the autoimmune disease.
But his rock star father is keen for Jack to undergo further tests to confirm he really does have the condition.
Ozzy tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I want Jack to go for a second opinion as I was misdiagnosed with MS a few years ago. It took them six months to work out that I have a rare hereditary tremor, called Parkin Syndrome."
Jack reveals his uncle also suffers with multiple sclerosis, and his mother Sharon feels guilty about the family connection.
He says, "Mum took it really quite hard. My uncle on her side has MS and, the way my mum is, she thinks that somehow it's her fault. Both my parents were handling it way worse than I was. They were pretty shaken up about the whole thing."
Ozzy adds, "I feel very bad for Sharon, as I can't be there to support her when I'm on tour."
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite