Ozzy Osbourne Urges Son to Seek Second Opinion for Multiple Sclerosis
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Ozzy Osbourne has urged his son Jack to seek a second opinion following his multiple sclerosis diagnosis, because doctors mistakenly thought the rocker also had the condition.
The new dad consulted doctors earlier this year after he began experiencing blurred eyesight and headaches, and he was told last month that he has the autoimmune disease.
But his rock star father is keen for Jack to undergo further tests to confirm he really does have the condition.
Ozzy tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I want Jack to go for a second opinion as I was misdiagnosed with MS a few years ago. It took them six months to work out that I have a rare hereditary tremor, called Parkin Syndrome."
Jack reveals his uncle also suffers with multiple sclerosis, and his mother Sharon feels guilty about the family connection.
He says, "Mum took it really quite hard. My uncle on her side has MS and, the way my mum is, she thinks that somehow it's her fault. Both my parents were handling it way worse than I was. They were pretty shaken up about the whole thing."
Ozzy adds, "I feel very bad for Sharon, as I can't be there to support her when I'm on tour."
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite