Ozzy Osbourne Urges Son to Seek Second Opinion for Multiple Sclerosis
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Ozzy Osbourne has urged his son Jack to seek a second opinion following his multiple sclerosis diagnosis, because doctors mistakenly thought the rocker also had the condition.
The new dad consulted doctors earlier this year after he began experiencing blurred eyesight and headaches, and he was told last month that he has the autoimmune disease.
But his rock star father is keen for Jack to undergo further tests to confirm he really does have the condition.
Ozzy tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I want Jack to go for a second opinion as I was misdiagnosed with MS a few years ago. It took them six months to work out that I have a rare hereditary tremor, called Parkin Syndrome."
Jack reveals his uncle also suffers with multiple sclerosis, and his mother Sharon feels guilty about the family connection.
He says, "Mum took it really quite hard. My uncle on her side has MS and, the way my mum is, she thinks that somehow it's her fault. Both my parents were handling it way worse than I was. They were pretty shaken up about the whole thing."
Ozzy adds, "I feel very bad for Sharon, as I can't be there to support her when I'm on tour."
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite