Ozzy Osbourne Urges Son to Seek Second Opinion for Multiple Sclerosis
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Ozzy Osbourne has urged his son Jack to seek a second opinion following his multiple sclerosis diagnosis, because doctors mistakenly thought the rocker also had the condition.
The new dad consulted doctors earlier this year after he began experiencing blurred eyesight and headaches, and he was told last month that he has the autoimmune disease.
But his rock star father is keen for Jack to undergo further tests to confirm he really does have the condition.
Ozzy tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I want Jack to go for a second opinion as I was misdiagnosed with MS a few years ago. It took them six months to work out that I have a rare hereditary tremor, called Parkin Syndrome."
Jack reveals his uncle also suffers with multiple sclerosis, and his mother Sharon feels guilty about the family connection.
He says, "Mum took it really quite hard. My uncle on her side has MS and, the way my mum is, she thinks that somehow it's her fault. Both my parents were handling it way worse than I was. They were pretty shaken up about the whole thing."
Ozzy adds, "I feel very bad for Sharon, as I can't be there to support her when I'm on tour."
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite