Ozzy Osbourne Urges Son to Seek Second Opinion for Multiple Sclerosis
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:24:44 AM
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reveals First Look at Variety Show 'HitRecord on TV' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:15:10 AM
- Could it be the year newcomers dominate Grammys?MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:55:51 AM
- Richard Branson: Nelson Mandela's Secret Attempt to Prevent the Iraq War (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:52:31 AM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)
Ozzy Osbourne has urged his son Jack to seek a second opinion following his multiple sclerosis diagnosis, because doctors mistakenly thought the rocker also had the condition.
The new dad consulted doctors earlier this year after he began experiencing blurred eyesight and headaches, and he was told last month that he has the autoimmune disease.
But his rock star father is keen for Jack to undergo further tests to confirm he really does have the condition.
Ozzy tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I want Jack to go for a second opinion as I was misdiagnosed with MS a few years ago. It took them six months to work out that I have a rare hereditary tremor, called Parkin Syndrome."
Jack reveals his uncle also suffers with multiple sclerosis, and his mother Sharon feels guilty about the family connection.
He says, "Mum took it really quite hard. My uncle on her side has MS and, the way my mum is, she thinks that somehow it's her fault. Both my parents were handling it way worse than I was. They were pretty shaken up about the whole thing."
Ozzy adds, "I feel very bad for Sharon, as I can't be there to support her when I'm on tour."
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite