Paltrow Says Her Son Loves Daughter of Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
- Photo: James Higgins/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: © RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's adMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 11:00:19 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's ad
Paltrow stars alongside McGraw in the new movie "Country Strong," and she grew close to his wife Hill and their three children while they were filming in Nashville, Tenn.
Paltrow says her 4-year-old son with husband Chris Martin grew close to McGraw and Hill's 9-year-old daughter, Audrey, and that she's convinced a future romance could be brewing.
During an interview with Hill for InStyle magazine, Paltrow says, "Moses ... we might really become family when he marries Audrey! My son is in love with your daughter!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite