Paltrow Says Her Son Loves Daughter of Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
- Photo: James Higgins/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: © RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Scores $15.2M OverseasMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 1:03:14 PM
- Casey Affleck, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Michael B. Jordan in Talks to Star in 'Triple Nine&apoMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 12:47:16 PM
- Ronni Chasen Autopsy Reveals Desperate Lifesaving Attempt, 2 Fatal ShotsMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 12:36:42 PM
- 'A Madea Christmas' Review: Holiday Hilarity, but Only When Tyler Perry'sMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 12:08:50 PM
- Martha Stewart Lays Off 100 Before Holidays (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 11:19:56 AM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Scores $15.2M Overseas
Paltrow stars alongside McGraw in the new movie "Country Strong," and she grew close to his wife Hill and their three children while they were filming in Nashville, Tenn.
Paltrow says her 4-year-old son with husband Chris Martin grew close to McGraw and Hill's 9-year-old daughter, Audrey, and that she's convinced a future romance could be brewing.
During an interview with Hill for InStyle magazine, Paltrow says, "Moses ... we might really become family when he marries Audrey! My son is in love with your daughter!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite