Paltrow Says Her Son Loves Daughter of Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
- Photo: James Higgins/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: © RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Paltrow stars alongside McGraw in the new movie "Country Strong," and she grew close to his wife Hill and their three children while they were filming in Nashville, Tenn.
Paltrow says her 4-year-old son with husband Chris Martin grew close to McGraw and Hill's 9-year-old daughter, Audrey, and that she's convinced a future romance could be brewing.
During an interview with Hill for InStyle magazine, Paltrow says, "Moses ... we might really become family when he marries Audrey! My son is in love with your daughter!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBreeding Hubby
From Crowd Ignite