Paltrow Says Her Son Loves Daughter of Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
- Photo: James Higgins/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: © RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Paltrow stars alongside McGraw in the new movie "Country Strong," and she grew close to his wife Hill and their three children while they were filming in Nashville, Tenn.
Paltrow says her 4-year-old son with husband Chris Martin grew close to McGraw and Hill's 9-year-old daughter, Audrey, and that she's convinced a future romance could be brewing.
During an interview with Hill for InStyle magazine, Paltrow says, "Moses ... we might really become family when he marries Audrey! My son is in love with your daughter!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite