Paris Jackson Dismisses Rumors That Grandmother Had Stroke
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 7
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
WENN -- Michael Jackson's daughter has blasted rumors suggesting that her grandmother Katherine has suffered a stroke, saying the matriarch is "completely fine."
Reports surfaced on Twitter on Wednesday afternoon alleging that Katherine had been hospitalized. The claims spread across the Internet within minutes, prompting concerned fans around the world to send their prayers to the 82-year-old and her family. But teenager Paris Jackson has slammed the rumors and is reaching out to her Twitter followers in an effort to track down the source of the lies.
In a series of posts, she writes, "i am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened, she is completely fine. if you guys know anything about who started this lie, i would really appreciate it if you told me, i'd like to know who made up the rumor."
RELATED: Hollywood's Nastiest Custody Battles
The news comes hours after Randy Jackson confirmed that he and his siblings, including Jermaine and Janet, have written a letter contesting the authenticity of the superstar's will. The Jacksons have accused John Branca and John McClain of faking the icon's legal documents prior to the singer's death in June 2009.
Lawyers for the pair have branded the allegations "false and defamatory," and it appears Paris is standing by Branca and McClain. Responding to Randy's tweet confirming the family is challenging the administrators, Michael's second child tweets, "@randyjackson8 hello dear FAMILY member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much."
The teen removed the post minutes later and replaced it with: "i will defend my beloved family member with all i have, even if it means from other family members."
RELATED: Bing: Celeb Kids Named After Places
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite