Paris Jackson's tears on Neverland visit
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Paris Jackson/.3 of 13
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Charles Bush/Glamour5 of 13
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Six Flags Great America/Promotional8 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris wept when she revisited her father's former Neverland home in Santa Barbara, California after his death because the ranch's famous Ferris wheel had been removed.
RELATED: Check out Paris' edgy new look
Jackson moved out of the estate in 2005 after cops raided it following his arrest on alleged child molestation charges in 2003.
Paris Jackson decided to revisit her former home two years ago, and she admits she was dismayed to see how it had changed.
RELATED: Celebritots named after places
She tells Event magazine, "I cried and cried. It's beautiful there. It still has good energy."
The 15-year-old also revealed to the publication she wants part of her father's financial legacy to be used to restore the estate for the benefit of less privileged children, and plans to start the project when she is an adult.
The musical legend died in 2009 after suffering a cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of anesthetic propofol. Medic Conrad Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for causing Jackson's death.
RELATED: Celebrity emotional outpourings
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite