Patti LaBelle's settlement deal falls apart
- Photo: James Countess/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Singer Patti LaBelle has reignited her legal battle with a New York mother after a settlement deal to end the dispute fell through.
The singer recently agreed to pay $100,000 to settle a lawsuit over claims she hurled verbal abuse at Roseanna Monk in front of her young daughter at their Manhattan apartment block in 2010. Monk claimed the bust-up occurred after the star accused her of letting her toddler play in the lobby and she filed suit when LaBelle refused to apologize.
The legal dispute was settled earlier this month, but the case went back to court on Friday when a New York judge ruled that Monk broke the terms of the agreement by allegedly talking about the incident on TV, according to the New York Daily News.
The two sides now have a chance to reach another settlement to avoid the case going to trial.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite