Patti LaBelle's settlement deal falls apart
- Photo: James Countess/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army Vets
Singer Patti LaBelle has reignited her legal battle with a New York mother after a settlement deal to end the dispute fell through.
The singer recently agreed to pay $100,000 to settle a lawsuit over claims she hurled verbal abuse at Roseanna Monk in front of her young daughter at their Manhattan apartment block in 2010. Monk claimed the bust-up occurred after the star accused her of letting her toddler play in the lobby and she filed suit when LaBelle refused to apologize.
The legal dispute was settled earlier this month, but the case went back to court on Friday when a New York judge ruled that Monk broke the terms of the agreement by allegedly talking about the incident on TV, according to the New York Daily News.
The two sides now have a chance to reach another settlement to avoid the case going to trial.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite