Paul McCartney, Nancy Shevell to wed in London
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD LEWIS/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
LONDON (AP) -- Paul McCartney is set to tie the knot at the venue where he first married more than 40 years ago.
Officials say the former Beatle and fiancee Nancy Shevell have posted a notice of intention to marry at London's Marylebone Register Office.
Westminster Council said the notice was posted Wednesday, meaning the couple could marry anytime after Sept. 30.
RELATED: Inside Kate Moss' Glamorous Wedding
Alison Cathcart, Westminster City Council's superintendent registrar, said Friday she would be officiating and was "delighted that Paul and Nancy have chosen Marylebone Town Hall for their special day."
McCartney married his first wife Linda at the venue in 1969. She died of cancer in 1998, and he later married Heather Mills. They divorced in 2008.
RELATED: Imagined Celebrity Wedding Vows
McCartney's spokesman had no immediate comment.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite