Katy Perry sells famous 'cotton candy' stage outfit for charity
- Photo: RM7/ZJE/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Theo Karanikos/Picture Media/WENN/Orchon/Retna Digital/Andres Otero/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Katy Perry is raising thousands of dollars for charity by selling her famous 'cotton candy' stage outfit from her 2011 world tour.
The "I Kissed a Girl" hit-maker has performed in a range of wacky costumes at her California Dreams shows, and one of the most striking is a glittery red bodice encrusted with Swarovski crystals teamed with a billowing pink skirt.
The singer has dubbed the creation her 'cotton candy dress' due to its resemblance to the sweet treat - and now she's giving fans the chance to own the garment by selling it on auction website eBay.com.
The winning bidder will be personally presented with the outfit by Perry backstage at her gig in Oakland, California later this month (Nov., 2011) and will also receive VIP seats for the show.
Perry will hand the profits from the sale to international aid organization Red Cross.
In a post on Twitter.com, she writes, "Straight from Candyfornia to your closet! Bid now to benefit the RedCross!"
Bidding on the dress stood at $8,100 as WENN went to press.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite