Katy Perry sells famous 'cotton candy' stage outfit for charity
- Photo: RM7/ZJE/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Theo Karanikos/Picture Media/WENN/Orchon/Retna Digital/Andres Otero/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Katy Perry is raising thousands of dollars for charity by selling her famous 'cotton candy' stage outfit from her 2011 world tour.
The "I Kissed a Girl" hit-maker has performed in a range of wacky costumes at her California Dreams shows, and one of the most striking is a glittery red bodice encrusted with Swarovski crystals teamed with a billowing pink skirt.
The singer has dubbed the creation her 'cotton candy dress' due to its resemblance to the sweet treat - and now she's giving fans the chance to own the garment by selling it on auction website eBay.com.
The winning bidder will be personally presented with the outfit by Perry backstage at her gig in Oakland, California later this month (Nov., 2011) and will also receive VIP seats for the show.
Perry will hand the profits from the sale to international aid organization Red Cross.
In a post on Twitter.com, she writes, "Straight from Candyfornia to your closet! Bid now to benefit the RedCross!"
Bidding on the dress stood at $8,100 as WENN went to press.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite