Katy Perry sells famous 'cotton candy' stage outfit for charity
- Photo: RM7/ZJE/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Theo Karanikos/Picture Media/WENN/Orchon/Retna Digital/Andres Otero/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Katy Perry is raising thousands of dollars for charity by selling her famous 'cotton candy' stage outfit from her 2011 world tour.
The "I Kissed a Girl" hit-maker has performed in a range of wacky costumes at her California Dreams shows, and one of the most striking is a glittery red bodice encrusted with Swarovski crystals teamed with a billowing pink skirt.
The singer has dubbed the creation her 'cotton candy dress' due to its resemblance to the sweet treat - and now she's giving fans the chance to own the garment by selling it on auction website eBay.com.
The winning bidder will be personally presented with the outfit by Perry backstage at her gig in Oakland, California later this month (Nov., 2011) and will also receive VIP seats for the show.
Perry will hand the profits from the sale to international aid organization Red Cross.
In a post on Twitter.com, she writes, "Straight from Candyfornia to your closet! Bid now to benefit the RedCross!"
Bidding on the dress stood at $8,100 as WENN went to press.
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite