Pete Wentz & Ashlee Simpson-Wentz's Baby in Car Accident
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Stephen J. Cohen/FilmMagic/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures4 of 7
- Photo: Mejia / Asadorian / Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Nightcrawler' to Close Fantastic FestMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:11:00 PM
- Zach Galifianakis Comedy 'Baskets' Gets Series Order From FXMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:01:00 PM
- FX Orders a Clown Comedy Starring Zach Galifianakis, Co-Created by Louis C.K.MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:00:00 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. Thinks 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Might Be the 'Best MarMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:54:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Dismisses $6 Million Lawsuit Against Drugstore Chain Duane ReadeMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:51:00 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Nightcrawler' to Close Fantastic Fest
According to People.com, the 18-month-old baby boy is doing fine after a no injury collision in Los Angeles. An eye witness tells the magazine they observed Pete rushing to pick up Bronx, who was in the care of a nanny when the accident happened.
RELATED: See more photos of Ashlee
"It was a minor fender-bender, and everyone is fine," a rep for the couple told People.
More on ETonline.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite