Pete Wentz & Ashlee Simpson-Wentz's Baby in Car Accident
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Stephen J. Cohen/FilmMagic/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures4 of 7
- Photo: Mejia / Asadorian / Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle RideMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:27:16 AM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle Ride
According to People.com, the 18-month-old baby boy is doing fine after a no injury collision in Los Angeles. An eye witness tells the magazine they observed Pete rushing to pick up Bronx, who was in the care of a nanny when the accident happened.
RELATED: See more photos of Ashlee
"It was a minor fender-bender, and everyone is fine," a rep for the couple told People.
More on ETonline.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite