- Photo: Vogue1 of 6
- Photo: Lance Manion/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:45 PM
- Cannes: The Weinstein Co. Nearing Deal for 'The Young and Prodigious Spivet'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:05 PM
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Vents About Working ConditionsMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:30:22 PM
- Damon Lindelof Admits 'Star Trek' Strip Down Was 'Gratuitous,' &MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:21:01 PM
- HBO's 'Girls' Adds Jennifer Westfeldt for Season 3MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:09:00 PM
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)
Lady Gaga's latest outfit is one you can sink your teeth into, literally.
The pop superstar is wearing nothing but strategically placed hunks of raw meat on the cover of September's Vogue Hommes Japan. RadarOnline.com has learned that the image is already sending shock waves through the animal-rights community.
PETA President Ingrid Newkirk said in a statement that she was not amused by the singer's antics.
"Oh, Lady Gaga's job is to do outlandish things, and this certainly qualifies as outlandish because meat is something you want to avoid putting on or in your body.”
The Paparazzi singer, 24, is certainly no stranger to controversial outfits. The Catholic school graduate recently donned a nun-inspired getup onstage and is known for her over-the-top, often risqué, look.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADAR.COM:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite