PIC: Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z Take Blue Ivy to Lunch in New York
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.3 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.5 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.6 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Google Earnings Up From Last Q1, But Falls Shy of ForecastsMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:39:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' End Credits to Feature 'X-Men: Days of Future PastMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:52:00 PM
- American Idol's Malaya Watson Explains Why She Almost Didn't AuditionMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'
Blue Ivy Carter made her public debut Saturday!
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z took their seven-week-old daughter to lunch at Sant Ambroeus in New York's West Village. The "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" singer, 30, held her newborn close in a baby blue BabyBjorn.
On Monday, the hip-hop power couple attended the New Jersey Nets vs. New York Knicks basketball game at Madison Square Garden. Knowles has made few public appearances since giving birth January 7, save for her husband's special Carnegie Hall performance on Feb. 6.
Knowles and her husband (real name: Shawn Carter) even skipped the 54th Annual Grammy Award for an intimate pizza date at Lucali in Brooklyn, New York. "They were just like a regular couple," a witness told Us Weekly. ""hey were sitting in front of the place closer to where they make the pizza."
The fellow diner even congratulated Jay-Z, 42, on becoming a father. "He said, 'Thank you,' shook our hands, and said 'Have a good night.'"
Since becoming parents, Knowles has been holed up in the couple's Scarsdale, New York mansion and $6.85 million Tribeca loft nursing her daughter. "She has been totally doting on Blue," a source close to Knowles told Us. "She's up whenever the baby's up!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite