PIC: Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z Take Blue Ivy to Lunch in New York
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.3 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.5 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.6 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Blue Ivy Carter made her public debut Saturday!
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z took their seven-week-old daughter to lunch at Sant Ambroeus in New York's West Village. The "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" singer, 30, held her newborn close in a baby blue BabyBjorn.
On Monday, the hip-hop power couple attended the New Jersey Nets vs. New York Knicks basketball game at Madison Square Garden. Knowles has made few public appearances since giving birth January 7, save for her husband's special Carnegie Hall performance on Feb. 6.
Knowles and her husband (real name: Shawn Carter) even skipped the 54th Annual Grammy Award for an intimate pizza date at Lucali in Brooklyn, New York. "They were just like a regular couple," a witness told Us Weekly. ""hey were sitting in front of the place closer to where they make the pizza."
The fellow diner even congratulated Jay-Z, 42, on becoming a father. "He said, 'Thank you,' shook our hands, and said 'Have a good night.'"
Since becoming parents, Knowles has been holed up in the couple's Scarsdale, New York mansion and $6.85 million Tribeca loft nursing her daughter. "She has been totally doting on Blue," a source close to Knowles told Us. "She's up whenever the baby's up!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite