PIC: Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z Take Blue Ivy to Lunch in New York
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.3 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.5 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.6 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Blue Ivy Carter made her public debut Saturday!
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z took their seven-week-old daughter to lunch at Sant Ambroeus in New York's West Village. The "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" singer, 30, held her newborn close in a baby blue BabyBjorn.
On Monday, the hip-hop power couple attended the New Jersey Nets vs. New York Knicks basketball game at Madison Square Garden. Knowles has made few public appearances since giving birth January 7, save for her husband's special Carnegie Hall performance on Feb. 6.
Knowles and her husband (real name: Shawn Carter) even skipped the 54th Annual Grammy Award for an intimate pizza date at Lucali in Brooklyn, New York. "They were just like a regular couple," a witness told Us Weekly. ""hey were sitting in front of the place closer to where they make the pizza."
The fellow diner even congratulated Jay-Z, 42, on becoming a father. "He said, 'Thank you,' shook our hands, and said 'Have a good night.'"
Since becoming parents, Knowles has been holed up in the couple's Scarsdale, New York mansion and $6.85 million Tribeca loft nursing her daughter. "She has been totally doting on Blue," a source close to Knowles told Us. "She's up whenever the baby's up!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite