PIC: Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z Take Blue Ivy to Lunch in New York
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.3 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.5 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.6 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
Blue Ivy Carter made her public debut Saturday!
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z took their seven-week-old daughter to lunch at Sant Ambroeus in New York's West Village. The "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" singer, 30, held her newborn close in a baby blue BabyBjorn.
On Monday, the hip-hop power couple attended the New Jersey Nets vs. New York Knicks basketball game at Madison Square Garden. Knowles has made few public appearances since giving birth January 7, save for her husband's special Carnegie Hall performance on Feb. 6.
Knowles and her husband (real name: Shawn Carter) even skipped the 54th Annual Grammy Award for an intimate pizza date at Lucali in Brooklyn, New York. "They were just like a regular couple," a witness told Us Weekly. ""hey were sitting in front of the place closer to where they make the pizza."
The fellow diner even congratulated Jay-Z, 42, on becoming a father. "He said, 'Thank you,' shook our hands, and said 'Have a good night.'"
Since becoming parents, Knowles has been holed up in the couple's Scarsdale, New York mansion and $6.85 million Tribeca loft nursing her daughter. "She has been totally doting on Blue," a source close to Knowles told Us. "She's up whenever the baby's up!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTElegant Elle
From Crowd Ignite