PIC: Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z Take Blue Ivy to Lunch in New York
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.3 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.5 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.6 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Blue Ivy Carter made her public debut Saturday!
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z took their seven-week-old daughter to lunch at Sant Ambroeus in New York's West Village. The "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" singer, 30, held her newborn close in a baby blue BabyBjorn.
On Monday, the hip-hop power couple attended the New Jersey Nets vs. New York Knicks basketball game at Madison Square Garden. Knowles has made few public appearances since giving birth January 7, save for her husband's special Carnegie Hall performance on Feb. 6.
Knowles and her husband (real name: Shawn Carter) even skipped the 54th Annual Grammy Award for an intimate pizza date at Lucali in Brooklyn, New York. "They were just like a regular couple," a witness told Us Weekly. ""hey were sitting in front of the place closer to where they make the pizza."
The fellow diner even congratulated Jay-Z, 42, on becoming a father. "He said, 'Thank you,' shook our hands, and said 'Have a good night.'"
Since becoming parents, Knowles has been holed up in the couple's Scarsdale, New York mansion and $6.85 million Tribeca loft nursing her daughter. "She has been totally doting on Blue," a source close to Knowles told Us. "She's up whenever the baby's up!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite