PIC: Carrie Underwood Gives 12-Year-Old Boy His First Kiss Onstage
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jae. C. Hong/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: David Durocher/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Laura Farr/© AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
A first kiss doesn't get any better than this!
Carrie Underwood made a young fan's dream come true Saturday when she gave his first kiss.
The 29-year-old country singer spotted 12-year-old Chase's "Will you be my first kiss?" sign in the audience of her Louisville, Ky. show and called him up on stage.
"He's got the jump on me. I was 14 when I had my very first kiss. Just so you know my husband [Mike Fisher] is somewhere in this building backstage, so he may be looking for you later," Underwood warned him. "How are we going to do this?"
"Lip to lip," Chase boldly said.
"This is the smartest kid ever!" Underwood, who has been married to hockey player Fisher for two years, exclaimed. "Alright, here we go. Close your eyes," she demanded.
And with that, the singer held Chase's hand and leaned in for a kiss ... lip to lip. You can see their smooch by watching the video here.
After the show, Underwood tweeted a photo of the big smooch and wrote, "Thanks, Chase, for the kiss and thanks Louisville for rocking so hard tonight! We had fun! Lip to lip."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Carrie Underwood Gives 12-Year-Old Boy His First Kiss Onstage
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite