PIC: Carrie Underwood Gives 12-Year-Old Boy His First Kiss Onstage
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jae. C. Hong/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: David Durocher/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Laura Farr/© AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding EpisodeMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:20:00 AM
- The View to Unite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:23:00 AM
- Mets' Minor League Team Is Hosting 'Seinfeld' Night, Complete With Puffy MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:21:00 AM
- 'The View' to Reunite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 6:48:00 AM
- Boston Bombing Project Moving Forward as Miniseries at EOne TV (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 6:29:00 AM
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding Episode
A first kiss doesn't get any better than this!
Carrie Underwood made a young fan's dream come true Saturday when she gave his first kiss.
The 29-year-old country singer spotted 12-year-old Chase's "Will you be my first kiss?" sign in the audience of her Louisville, Ky. show and called him up on stage.
"He's got the jump on me. I was 14 when I had my very first kiss. Just so you know my husband [Mike Fisher] is somewhere in this building backstage, so he may be looking for you later," Underwood warned him. "How are we going to do this?"
"Lip to lip," Chase boldly said.
"This is the smartest kid ever!" Underwood, who has been married to hockey player Fisher for two years, exclaimed. "Alright, here we go. Close your eyes," she demanded.
And with that, the singer held Chase's hand and leaned in for a kiss ... lip to lip. You can see their smooch by watching the video here.
After the show, Underwood tweeted a photo of the big smooch and wrote, "Thanks, Chase, for the kiss and thanks Louisville for rocking so hard tonight! We had fun! Lip to lip."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Carrie Underwood Gives 12-Year-Old Boy His First Kiss Onstage
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite