PIC: Carrie Underwood Gives 12-Year-Old Boy His First Kiss OnstageRelated: Carrie Underwood
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jae. C. Hong/AP3 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: PNP/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: David Durocher/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Laura Farr/© AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
A first kiss doesn't get any better than this!
Carrie Underwood made a young fan's dream come true Saturday when she gave his first kiss.
The 29-year-old country singer spotted 12-year-old Chase's "Will you be my first kiss?" sign in the audience of her Louisville, Ky. show and called him up on stage.
"He's got the jump on me. I was 14 when I had my very first kiss. Just so you know my husband [Mike Fisher] is somewhere in this building backstage, so he may be looking for you later," Underwood warned him. "How are we going to do this?"
"Lip to lip," Chase boldly said.
"This is the smartest kid ever!" Underwood, who has been married to hockey player Fisher for two years, exclaimed. "Alright, here we go. Close your eyes," she demanded.
And with that, the singer held Chase's hand and leaned in for a kiss ... lip to lip. You can see their smooch by watching the video here.
After the show, Underwood tweeted a photo of the big smooch and wrote, "Thanks, Chase, for the kiss and thanks Louisville for rocking so hard tonight! We had fun! Lip to lip."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Carrie Underwood Gives 12-Year-Old Boy His First Kiss Onstage
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Beers With Bieber
Justin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite