PIC: Exhausted Victoria Beckham Says 'I Feel Like an Old Bag'
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 18
- Photo: RCD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/Rex USA5 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Glamour/.7 of 18
- Photo: Pamela Hanson/Glamour8 of 18
- Photo: Pamela Hanson/Glamour9 of 18
- Photo: Pamela Hanson/Glamour10 of 18
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 18
- Photo: SI1/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Craig Barritt/Retna Ltd.14 of 18
- Photo: FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Pictures15 of 18
- Photo: CHH/StarTraks16 of 18
- Photo: Luca Bruno/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:14:00 AM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4
New York Fashion Week is not for the weak!
Victoria Beckham has been burning the midnight oil to prep for her eponymous clothing line's upcoming runway show at New York's Lincoln Center.
But on Friday, the Spice Girl and mother of four -- notorious for her reluctance to crack a smile -- admitted to her nearly 4.5 million Twitter followers, humorously, that she's feeling a little punch drunk.
"After three hours sleep I feel like an old bag!" Beckham, 38, wrote beneath a hilarious photo, in which she works at a laptop with a giant handbag over her famous head.
She managed to escape her studio on Thursday to attend some Fashion's Night Out festivities in the Big Apple, but the excursion cost her some valuable time. "It's going to be a late night, still in fittings!"
Beckham (who reunited with her Spice Girls bandmates last month for an unforgettable reunion performance at the Closing Games for the London Olympics) opened up to the New York Times about her flourishing career as a fashion designer.
“In a very humble way, I always had big dreams and ambitions for my brand,” she said, adding that she wants to take the Victoria Beckham brand “from America to the rest of the world."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Exhausted Victoria Beckham Says "I Feel Like an Old Bag"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite