PIC: Exhausted Victoria Beckham Says 'I Feel Like an Old Bag'
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 18
- Photo: RCD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/Rex USA5 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Glamour/.7 of 18
- Photo: Pamela Hanson/Glamour8 of 18
- Photo: Pamela Hanson/Glamour9 of 18
- Photo: Pamela Hanson/Glamour10 of 18
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 18
- Photo: SI1/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Craig Barritt/Retna Ltd.14 of 18
- Photo: FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Pictures15 of 18
- Photo: CHH/StarTraks16 of 18
- Photo: Luca Bruno/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions
New York Fashion Week is not for the weak!
Victoria Beckham has been burning the midnight oil to prep for her eponymous clothing line's upcoming runway show at New York's Lincoln Center.
But on Friday, the Spice Girl and mother of four -- notorious for her reluctance to crack a smile -- admitted to her nearly 4.5 million Twitter followers, humorously, that she's feeling a little punch drunk.
"After three hours sleep I feel like an old bag!" Beckham, 38, wrote beneath a hilarious photo, in which she works at a laptop with a giant handbag over her famous head.
She managed to escape her studio on Thursday to attend some Fashion's Night Out festivities in the Big Apple, but the excursion cost her some valuable time. "It's going to be a late night, still in fittings!"
Beckham (who reunited with her Spice Girls bandmates last month for an unforgettable reunion performance at the Closing Games for the London Olympics) opened up to the New York Times about her flourishing career as a fashion designer.
“In a very humble way, I always had big dreams and ambitions for my brand,” she said, adding that she wants to take the Victoria Beckham brand “from America to the rest of the world."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Exhausted Victoria Beckham Says "I Feel Like an Old Bag"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite