PIC: Exhausted Victoria Beckham Says 'I Feel Like an Old Bag'
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 18
- Photo: RCD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/Rex USA5 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Glamour/.7 of 18
- Photo: Pamela Hanson/Glamour8 of 18
- Photo: Pamela Hanson/Glamour9 of 18
- Photo: Pamela Hanson/Glamour10 of 18
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 18
- Photo: SI1/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Craig Barritt/Retna Ltd.14 of 18
- Photo: FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Pictures15 of 18
- Photo: CHH/StarTraks16 of 18
- Photo: Luca Bruno/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
New York Fashion Week is not for the weak!
Victoria Beckham has been burning the midnight oil to prep for her eponymous clothing line's upcoming runway show at New York's Lincoln Center.
But on Friday, the Spice Girl and mother of four -- notorious for her reluctance to crack a smile -- admitted to her nearly 4.5 million Twitter followers, humorously, that she's feeling a little punch drunk.
"After three hours sleep I feel like an old bag!" Beckham, 38, wrote beneath a hilarious photo, in which she works at a laptop with a giant handbag over her famous head.
She managed to escape her studio on Thursday to attend some Fashion's Night Out festivities in the Big Apple, but the excursion cost her some valuable time. "It's going to be a late night, still in fittings!"
Beckham (who reunited with her Spice Girls bandmates last month for an unforgettable reunion performance at the Closing Games for the London Olympics) opened up to the New York Times about her flourishing career as a fashion designer.
“In a very humble way, I always had big dreams and ambitions for my brand,” she said, adding that she wants to take the Victoria Beckham brand “from America to the rest of the world."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Exhausted Victoria Beckham Says "I Feel Like an Old Bag"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite