PIC: Exhausted Victoria Beckham Says 'I Feel Like an Old Bag'
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 18
- Photo: RCD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 18
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/Rex USA5 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Glamour/.7 of 18
- Photo: Pamela Hanson/Glamour8 of 18
- Photo: Pamela Hanson/Glamour9 of 18
- Photo: Pamela Hanson/Glamour10 of 18
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 18
- Photo: SI1/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Craig Barritt/Retna Ltd.14 of 18
- Photo: FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Pictures15 of 18
- Photo: CHH/StarTraks16 of 18
- Photo: Luca Bruno/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
New York Fashion Week is not for the weak!
Victoria Beckham has been burning the midnight oil to prep for her eponymous clothing line's upcoming runway show at New York's Lincoln Center.
But on Friday, the Spice Girl and mother of four -- notorious for her reluctance to crack a smile -- admitted to her nearly 4.5 million Twitter followers, humorously, that she's feeling a little punch drunk.
"After three hours sleep I feel like an old bag!" Beckham, 38, wrote beneath a hilarious photo, in which she works at a laptop with a giant handbag over her famous head.
She managed to escape her studio on Thursday to attend some Fashion's Night Out festivities in the Big Apple, but the excursion cost her some valuable time. "It's going to be a late night, still in fittings!"
Beckham (who reunited with her Spice Girls bandmates last month for an unforgettable reunion performance at the Closing Games for the London Olympics) opened up to the New York Times about her flourishing career as a fashion designer.
“In a very humble way, I always had big dreams and ambitions for my brand,” she said, adding that she wants to take the Victoria Beckham brand “from America to the rest of the world."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Exhausted Victoria Beckham Says "I Feel Like an Old Bag"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite