PIC: Jennifer Lopez Debuts Short, Curly Hair!
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Arnulfo Franco/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
J.Lo's coming up short!
Stepping out on the arm of her beau Casper Smart in Santiago, Chile on Monday, Jennifer Lopez showed off her newly cropped, shoulder-length hair that was done in a mane of wild curls.
Clad in matching black jackets and dark sunglasses, Lopez, 42, and dancer-choreographer Smart, 25, who have been publicly dating since November 2011, enjoyed some downtime before Lopez took the stage for her concert.
Lopez has been ditching her pin-straight strands for sexy, bombshell curls since the start of her multi-city tour, which kicked off on June 14 in Panama City, Panama.
Her hair, however, is overshadowed by her on-stage couture, designed exclusively by Zuhair Murad, especially her nude, hand-embroidered crystal catsuit. The risque ensemble, reminiscent of Britney Spears' sparkly bodysuit from her 2004 "Toxic" video, was copied by Katy Perry at the Much Music Video Awards in Toronto on Sunday.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite