PIC: Jennifer Lopez Debuts Short, Curly Hair!
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Arnulfo Franco/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
J.Lo's coming up short!
Stepping out on the arm of her beau Casper Smart in Santiago, Chile on Monday, Jennifer Lopez showed off her newly cropped, shoulder-length hair that was done in a mane of wild curls.
Clad in matching black jackets and dark sunglasses, Lopez, 42, and dancer-choreographer Smart, 25, who have been publicly dating since November 2011, enjoyed some downtime before Lopez took the stage for her concert.
Lopez has been ditching her pin-straight strands for sexy, bombshell curls since the start of her multi-city tour, which kicked off on June 14 in Panama City, Panama.
Her hair, however, is overshadowed by her on-stage couture, designed exclusively by Zuhair Murad, especially her nude, hand-embroidered crystal catsuit. The risque ensemble, reminiscent of Britney Spears' sparkly bodysuit from her 2004 "Toxic" video, was copied by Katy Perry at the Much Music Video Awards in Toronto on Sunday.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite