PIC: Jennifer Lopez Debuts Short, Curly Hair!
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Arnulfo Franco/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
J.Lo's coming up short!
Stepping out on the arm of her beau Casper Smart in Santiago, Chile on Monday, Jennifer Lopez showed off her newly cropped, shoulder-length hair that was done in a mane of wild curls.
Clad in matching black jackets and dark sunglasses, Lopez, 42, and dancer-choreographer Smart, 25, who have been publicly dating since November 2011, enjoyed some downtime before Lopez took the stage for her concert.
Lopez has been ditching her pin-straight strands for sexy, bombshell curls since the start of her multi-city tour, which kicked off on June 14 in Panama City, Panama.
Her hair, however, is overshadowed by her on-stage couture, designed exclusively by Zuhair Murad, especially her nude, hand-embroidered crystal catsuit. The risque ensemble, reminiscent of Britney Spears' sparkly bodysuit from her 2004 "Toxic" video, was copied by Katy Perry at the Much Music Video Awards in Toronto on Sunday.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Crowd Ignite