PIC: Jennifer Lopez Debuts Short, Curly Hair!
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Arnulfo Franco/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Wonderwall5 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
J.Lo's coming up short!
Stepping out on the arm of her beau Casper Smart in Santiago, Chile on Monday, Jennifer Lopez showed off her newly cropped, shoulder-length hair that was done in a mane of wild curls.
Clad in matching black jackets and dark sunglasses, Lopez, 42, and dancer-choreographer Smart, 25, who have been publicly dating since November 2011, enjoyed some downtime before Lopez took the stage for her concert.
Lopez has been ditching her pin-straight strands for sexy, bombshell curls since the start of her multi-city tour, which kicked off on June 14 in Panama City, Panama.
Her hair, however, is overshadowed by her on-stage couture, designed exclusively by Zuhair Murad, especially her nude, hand-embroidered crystal catsuit. The risque ensemble, reminiscent of Britney Spears' sparkly bodysuit from her 2004 "Toxic" video, was copied by Katy Perry at the Much Music Video Awards in Toronto on Sunday.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite