John Mayer Cuts Long Hair Post Katy Perry Split
- Photo: HRC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 16
- Photo: NGRE/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:47:30 AM
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops PaperMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:05:09 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'
After recently calling it quits with Katy Perry, John Mayer has chopped off his long curly locks.
The 34-year-old "Who Says" singer stepped out in Los Angeles Saturday night at Sky Bar in Los Angeles to celebrate Mindy Kaling's new show, "The Mindy Project," hosted by Vitamin Water. While posing for a photo with Kaling, Mayer revealed his short wavy 'do, which he wore spiked up. To enhance the look, the singer wore large beaded necklace with turquoise pendant.
Multiple sources confirmed to Us Weekly earlier in the week that Mayer and Perry, 27, ended their relationship after a couple months of casual dating.
"She's really upset about it," one insider told Us about the "Part of Me" singer. Earlier this year, Perry divorced Russell Brand, and briefly dated Florence + the Machine rocker Robert Ackroyd in the spring.
"She is making it seem like it wasn't serious with John, another insider told Us, "but she is hurt."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite