John Mayer Cuts Long Hair Post Katy Perry Split
- Photo: HRC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 16
- Photo: NGRE/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
After recently calling it quits with Katy Perry, John Mayer has chopped off his long curly locks.
The 34-year-old "Who Says" singer stepped out in Los Angeles Saturday night at Sky Bar in Los Angeles to celebrate Mindy Kaling's new show, "The Mindy Project," hosted by Vitamin Water. While posing for a photo with Kaling, Mayer revealed his short wavy 'do, which he wore spiked up. To enhance the look, the singer wore large beaded necklace with turquoise pendant.
Multiple sources confirmed to Us Weekly earlier in the week that Mayer and Perry, 27, ended their relationship after a couple months of casual dating.
"She's really upset about it," one insider told Us about the "Part of Me" singer. Earlier this year, Perry divorced Russell Brand, and briefly dated Florence + the Machine rocker Robert Ackroyd in the spring.
"She is making it seem like it wasn't serious with John, another insider told Us, "but she is hurt."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite