John Mayer Cuts Long Hair Post Katy Perry Split
- Photo: HRC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 16
- Photo: NGRE/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
After recently calling it quits with Katy Perry, John Mayer has chopped off his long curly locks.
The 34-year-old "Who Says" singer stepped out in Los Angeles Saturday night at Sky Bar in Los Angeles to celebrate Mindy Kaling's new show, "The Mindy Project," hosted by Vitamin Water. While posing for a photo with Kaling, Mayer revealed his short wavy 'do, which he wore spiked up. To enhance the look, the singer wore large beaded necklace with turquoise pendant.
Multiple sources confirmed to Us Weekly earlier in the week that Mayer and Perry, 27, ended their relationship after a couple months of casual dating.
"She's really upset about it," one insider told Us about the "Part of Me" singer. Earlier this year, Perry divorced Russell Brand, and briefly dated Florence + the Machine rocker Robert Ackroyd in the spring.
"She is making it seem like it wasn't serious with John, another insider told Us, "but she is hurt."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite