John Mayer Cuts Long Hair Post Katy Perry Split
- Photo: HRC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 16
- Photo: NGRE/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:52:52 AM
- Toronto mayor Ford orders 5 espressos in videoMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:49:12 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This December
After recently calling it quits with Katy Perry, John Mayer has chopped off his long curly locks.
The 34-year-old "Who Says" singer stepped out in Los Angeles Saturday night at Sky Bar in Los Angeles to celebrate Mindy Kaling's new show, "The Mindy Project," hosted by Vitamin Water. While posing for a photo with Kaling, Mayer revealed his short wavy 'do, which he wore spiked up. To enhance the look, the singer wore large beaded necklace with turquoise pendant.
Multiple sources confirmed to Us Weekly earlier in the week that Mayer and Perry, 27, ended their relationship after a couple months of casual dating.
"She's really upset about it," one insider told Us about the "Part of Me" singer. Earlier this year, Perry divorced Russell Brand, and briefly dated Florence + the Machine rocker Robert Ackroyd in the spring.
"She is making it seem like it wasn't serious with John, another insider told Us, "but she is hurt."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite