John Mayer Cuts Long Hair Post Katy Perry Split
- Photo: HRC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 16
- Photo: NGRE/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: DOBN RMBI/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI13 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: HAUS/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to NashvilleMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Alex Kurtzman to Direct 'The Mummy' Reboot for UniversalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:09:00 PM
- John Goodman in Talks to Join Bryan Cranston in Jay Roach's 'Trumbo' (ExcMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:51:00 PM
- The Best Life Lessons We Learned from Sex and the CityMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Guess Why Chris Pratt Stole His 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star-Lord Outfit?MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to Nashville
After recently calling it quits with Katy Perry, John Mayer has chopped off his long curly locks.
The 34-year-old "Who Says" singer stepped out in Los Angeles Saturday night at Sky Bar in Los Angeles to celebrate Mindy Kaling's new show, "The Mindy Project," hosted by Vitamin Water. While posing for a photo with Kaling, Mayer revealed his short wavy 'do, which he wore spiked up. To enhance the look, the singer wore large beaded necklace with turquoise pendant.
Multiple sources confirmed to Us Weekly earlier in the week that Mayer and Perry, 27, ended their relationship after a couple months of casual dating.
"She's really upset about it," one insider told Us about the "Part of Me" singer. Earlier this year, Perry divorced Russell Brand, and briefly dated Florence + the Machine rocker Robert Ackroyd in the spring.
"She is making it seem like it wasn't serious with John, another insider told Us, "but she is hurt."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite