Justin Bieber Introduces Selena Gomez to His Family
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: ABC/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 7
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
The couple, who spent the last week getting hot and heavy in Hawaii, traveled to Bieber's native Canada to spend time with his half-siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon, and his father, Jeremy.
"They looked like one big happy family," an onlooker says. "The little kids took to Selena straight away and they were all laughing and joking around. They couldn't have been happier."
Dating since December, the pair have become increasingly more affectionate in public as of late. "I'm 18, and I'm going to fall in love," Gomez explained to Seventeen in May. "I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm OK with that."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite