Justin Bieber Introduces Selena Gomez to His Family
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: ABC/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 7
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
The couple, who spent the last week getting hot and heavy in Hawaii, traveled to Bieber's native Canada to spend time with his half-siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon, and his father, Jeremy.
"They looked like one big happy family," an onlooker says. "The little kids took to Selena straight away and they were all laughing and joking around. They couldn't have been happier."
Dating since December, the pair have become increasingly more affectionate in public as of late. "I'm 18, and I'm going to fall in love," Gomez explained to Seventeen in May. "I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm OK with that."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite