Justin Bieber Introduces Selena Gomez to His Family
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: ABC/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 7
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
The couple, who spent the last week getting hot and heavy in Hawaii, traveled to Bieber's native Canada to spend time with his half-siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon, and his father, Jeremy.
"They looked like one big happy family," an onlooker says. "The little kids took to Selena straight away and they were all laughing and joking around. They couldn't have been happier."
Dating since December, the pair have become increasingly more affectionate in public as of late. "I'm 18, and I'm going to fall in love," Gomez explained to Seventeen in May. "I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm OK with that."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite