Justin Bieber Introduces Selena Gomez to His Family
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: ABC/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
The couple, who spent the last week getting hot and heavy in Hawaii, traveled to Bieber's native Canada to spend time with his half-siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon, and his father, Jeremy.
"They looked like one big happy family," an onlooker says. "The little kids took to Selena straight away and they were all laughing and joking around. They couldn't have been happier."
Dating since December, the pair have become increasingly more affectionate in public as of late. "I'm 18, and I'm going to fall in love," Gomez explained to Seventeen in May. "I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm OK with that."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite