PIC: Justin Bieber's Mom Pattie Mallette Hangs Out With 'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison
- Photo: Twitter/USMagazine1 of 13
- Photo: Mejia / Asadorian/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Enrique Rc/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Brooks/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: BB13/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- Controversial MLB Player, Amazing Race Twins Join the Survivor: San Juan del Sur CastMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Ticks Up, NBC Tops TuesdayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Jasper Johns' former assistant pleads guiltyMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:30:33 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'
Is Ryan Seacrest playing matchmaker?
Justin Bieber's single mom, Pattie Mallette, tweeted a photo of herself and "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison on Wednesday. "Had a great night with Chris Harrison!" she wrote. "Thanks Ryan Seacrest for setting it up."
In the picture, Mallette, 36, poses with Harrison, 41, from what appears to be backstage at Bieber's Oct. 3 concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. "Huge thanks to Justin Bieber and Pattie Mallette for an incredible night," Harrison also tweeted. "Huge cool dad points! Great show!"
Seacrest jokingly tweeted, "Does he get a rose?"
Harrison split from his wife, Gwen Harrison, in May after 18 years of marriage. They share two children together, son Joshua and daughter Taylor.
As for Mallette, she hasn't been dating in order to focus on her son's career. "I told Justin I would focus on him and wait until he was 18 when I started dating," she revealed to Ellen DeGeneres last month. So now that Bieber is 18, DeGeneres said, "I got you six months on Match.com. My treat!"
Could there be a future romance with Harrison?
"It was just a fun, friendly night!" a source close to Mallette tells Us Weekly. "No real sparks, but they had a blast ... She's known Chris before and they are acquaintances. No real romance though."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Justin Bieber's Mom Pattie Mallette Hangs Out With Bachelor Host Chris Harrison
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite