PIC: Justin Bieber's Mom Pattie Mallette Hangs Out With 'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison
- Photo: Twitter/USMagazine1 of 13
- Photo: Mejia / Asadorian/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Enrique Rc/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Brooks/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: BB13/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Pitbull Joins LeBron James, Other NBA Stars for ESPN and ABC's Playoffs Tip-Off (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:04:00 PM
- Exclusive First Look: Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth Take on "Detectiving" for MysMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos to Give USC Commencement SpeechMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:24:00 AM
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram in the Most Boss Way PossibleMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:12:00 AM
- Tribeca at 13: Film Festival Is Growing Up, but Still Hard to Pin DownMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 11:07:00 AM
- Pitbull Joins LeBron James, Other NBA Stars for ESPN and ABC's Playoffs Tip-Off (Exclusive)
Is Ryan Seacrest playing matchmaker?
Justin Bieber's single mom, Pattie Mallette, tweeted a photo of herself and "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison on Wednesday. "Had a great night with Chris Harrison!" she wrote. "Thanks Ryan Seacrest for setting it up."
In the picture, Mallette, 36, poses with Harrison, 41, from what appears to be backstage at Bieber's Oct. 3 concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. "Huge thanks to Justin Bieber and Pattie Mallette for an incredible night," Harrison also tweeted. "Huge cool dad points! Great show!"
Seacrest jokingly tweeted, "Does he get a rose?"
Harrison split from his wife, Gwen Harrison, in May after 18 years of marriage. They share two children together, son Joshua and daughter Taylor.
As for Mallette, she hasn't been dating in order to focus on her son's career. "I told Justin I would focus on him and wait until he was 18 when I started dating," she revealed to Ellen DeGeneres last month. So now that Bieber is 18, DeGeneres said, "I got you six months on Match.com. My treat!"
Could there be a future romance with Harrison?
"It was just a fun, friendly night!" a source close to Mallette tells Us Weekly. "No real sparks, but they had a blast ... She's known Chris before and they are acquaintances. No real romance though."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Justin Bieber's Mom Pattie Mallette Hangs Out With Bachelor Host Chris Harrison
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite