PIC: Justin Bieber's Mom Pattie Mallette Hangs Out With 'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison
- Photo: Twitter/USMagazine1 of 13
- Photo: Mejia / Asadorian/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Enrique Rc/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Brooks/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: BB13/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:46:00 AM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Marvel Unleashes 8 Action-Heavy Character Portraits (PhMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-Con
Is Ryan Seacrest playing matchmaker?
Justin Bieber's single mom, Pattie Mallette, tweeted a photo of herself and "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison on Wednesday. "Had a great night with Chris Harrison!" she wrote. "Thanks Ryan Seacrest for setting it up."
In the picture, Mallette, 36, poses with Harrison, 41, from what appears to be backstage at Bieber's Oct. 3 concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. "Huge thanks to Justin Bieber and Pattie Mallette for an incredible night," Harrison also tweeted. "Huge cool dad points! Great show!"
Seacrest jokingly tweeted, "Does he get a rose?"
Harrison split from his wife, Gwen Harrison, in May after 18 years of marriage. They share two children together, son Joshua and daughter Taylor.
As for Mallette, she hasn't been dating in order to focus on her son's career. "I told Justin I would focus on him and wait until he was 18 when I started dating," she revealed to Ellen DeGeneres last month. So now that Bieber is 18, DeGeneres said, "I got you six months on Match.com. My treat!"
Could there be a future romance with Harrison?
"It was just a fun, friendly night!" a source close to Mallette tells Us Weekly. "No real sparks, but they had a blast ... She's known Chris before and they are acquaintances. No real romance though."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Justin Bieber's Mom Pattie Mallette Hangs Out With Bachelor Host Chris Harrison
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite