Lady Gaga Frightens Baby
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Perry Smylie/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin5 of 18
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: David Fisher/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital12 of 18
- Photo: David Fisher / Rex Features/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Andre Penner/Matt Sayles/Chiang Ying-ying/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Andre Penner/Chiang Ying-ying/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Ryan Turgeon/Splash News16 of 18
- Photo: Ryan Turgeon/Splash News17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan WebisodesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Following's Warren Kole Joins StalkerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Earnings: Discovery Beats Q2 EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Has a Cameo in Fast & Furious 7MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Time Warner Cable Q2 Earnings Rise, But Miss EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:33:00 AM
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan Webisodes
Monsters can be scary.
Mother Monster, otherwise known as Lady Gaga, is no exception. On Wednesday, a fan in London handed the pop star her baby to pose for a picture, but the infant became terrified.
According to the Daily Mail, the blonde-haired, blue-eyed baby's name is Loissa. Photos show the little girl shrieking as she tries to escape Gaga's clutches.
Gaga, 25, wore dark sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat. The singer, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, was all smiles with baby Loissa, even planting a kiss on her cheek.
Little Loissa wasn't a fan of hers, but does Gaga want babies of her own someday? "I'm a maternal person, but I'm not feeling the urge to be pregnant," she told England's Jonathon Ross. "Oh my gosh, the fans would kill me. I'm just not ready. I really want to make at least 10 more albums before I do something like that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite