Lady Gaga Frightens Baby
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Perry Smylie/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: Steve Sands/Bauer-Griffin5 of 18
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: David Fisher/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital12 of 18
- Photo: David Fisher / Rex Features/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Andre Penner/Matt Sayles/Chiang Ying-ying/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Andre Penner/Chiang Ying-ying/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Ryan Turgeon/Splash News16 of 18
- Photo: Ryan Turgeon/Splash News17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
Monsters can be scary.
Mother Monster, otherwise known as Lady Gaga, is no exception. On Wednesday, a fan in London handed the pop star her baby to pose for a picture, but the infant became terrified.
According to the Daily Mail, the blonde-haired, blue-eyed baby's name is Loissa. Photos show the little girl shrieking as she tries to escape Gaga's clutches.
Gaga, 25, wore dark sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat. The singer, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, was all smiles with baby Loissa, even planting a kiss on her cheek.
Little Loissa wasn't a fan of hers, but does Gaga want babies of her own someday? "I'm a maternal person, but I'm not feeling the urge to be pregnant," she told England's Jonathon Ross. "Oh my gosh, the fans would kill me. I'm just not ready. I really want to make at least 10 more albums before I do something like that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite