- Photo: Splash News--Dan Jackman/WENN/.1 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: David J. Phillip/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Jerome Davis/LE/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Tilak Desai/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: KAREL PRINSLOO/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: PETER SMITH/StarTraks14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Madonna's teen daughter Lourdes Leon is taking a page out of her mom's outrageous style book with her edgiest hairdo to date!
The 15-year-old stepped out in New York on Thursday with her head freshly shaven at the sides and her long, dark locks pulled into an undone bun. A similar style has been spotted on "Me & U" singer Cassie, who has been rocking the look since 2009.
Lourdes' punk-inspired 'do was years in the making. Back in September 2010, the teen, who was then 13-years-old, explained to Us Weekly that she was itching for a major hair makeover once she turned the big 1-4 the following month.
Addressing her daughter's wish to dye her hair, Madonna explained why she was none too thrilled about the change.
"Because once you start dyeing your hair that's it -- you have to keep dyeing it," the 53-year-old told Us.
"I wouldn't go blonde -- I'd like to do a darker color a really dark, dark red," Lourdes pleaded. "When I'm 14, I'm allowed to."
Keeping her promise to herself and holding her mom to her word, Lourdes colored her hair jet black a month after her Oct. 15 birthday and has been rocking the rock-and-roll shade ever since.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Star-Studded Super Bowl
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite