Pink Displays Bare Baby Bump in Self-Portrait
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:49 PM
- Newport Folk Festival celebrates 55th anniversaryMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:41 PM
- 'Beneath' Director Ben Ketai on Sam Raimi's Tutelage, Claustrophobic CoalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglarMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:39:18 PM
- 'Agent Carter' First Episodes to Be Directed by 'Captain America: Winter MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:29:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDT
Baby's first photo shoot!
The singer -- who is about six months along with her first child with hubby Carey Hart, 35 -- explained that she wanted to bare her belly in her own way.
"Because paparazzi of today have absolutely no photograhic skill or artistry whatsoever, and their pictures are hideous. ... I'm going to post a self-portrait I took yesterday morning for all of you asking to see belly shots," she tweeted. "3 wks of photo classes for me...and I am already a far better photographer than any one of them."
And that's not the only trade the singer has been trying out.
In late January, Pink tweeted about her attempts to put together her unborn baby's nursery: "Ok baby room, it's me and you tonight. how many think i can put a crib together?"
Hours later she admitted defeat, telling her followers, "Ok, I'm not gonna lie. i got completely distracted with baby clothes and Carey came home and built the crib. he cursed a lot."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite