PIC: Rihanna, Chris Brown Kiss on Lips, Hug at MTV VMAs
- Photo: MTV/Promotional1 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 20
- Photo: WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall5 of 20
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks6 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.9 of 20
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet10 of 20
- Photo: CHP/Fame Pictures11 of 20
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin12 of 20
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet13 of 20
- Photo: Awais/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 20
- Photo: CIAO/GSI15 of 20
- Photo: Awais/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 20
- Photo: BSPsyndication/NPG17 of 20
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet18 of 20
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Amicable exes or something more?
Rihanna and volatile ex Chris Brown were both winners at Thursday's MTV Video Music Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, and the former couple were happy to celebrate their successes together in front of the world -- with a kiss.
After Rihanna, 24, won the Video of the Year Moonman for "We Found Love," Brown, 23, made sure to stop her as she returned to her seat.
Clad in a gray suit, the "Don't Wake Me Up" singer kissed Rihanna on the lips before giving her a hug, keeping his arm around her waist. (Many audience members were also snapped looking on the former couple in surprise.)
As it happens, Rihanna used the VMAs to debut her newly cropped pixie cut -- reminiscent of the girly 'do she wore during her relationship with Brown, which officially ended in February 2009 following his brutal assault of her.
"He was the love of my life," Rihanna told Oprah Winfrey last month, controversially defending her friendly relationship with Brown.
She added to Winfrey that their run-ins at award shows are still "awkward ... My stomach drops and I have to maintain this poker face and not let it get to the outer part of me. I have to maintain that and suppress it."
She added: "I have forgiven him. It took me a long time. I was angry for a long time."
Earlier this year, multiple sources told Us Weekly that the couple had been secretly hooking up, despite Brown's relationship with model Karrueche Tran. A judge lifted Rihanna's restraining order against Brown in February 2011.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: PIC: Rihanna, Chris Brown Kiss on Lips, Hug at MTV VMAs
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite