PIC: See Adele and her Beau in Their First Official Appearance
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Adele's beau gets a taste of Tinseltown!
For her big return to the red carpet since undergoing throat surgery in November, Adele brought along the best kind of arm candy at Sunday's Grammy Awards in Los Angeles -- her boyfriend, Simon Konecki!
Konecki, a charity entrepreneur, sat proudly next to his girlfriend, a six-time Grammy winner, in the front row as host LL Cool J congratulated her on her recovery and being back to performing.
The British singer, 23, dazzled in a shimmering black Giorgio Armani gown with three-quarter-length sleeves teamed with a jaw-dropping 12.4-carat diamond and platinum micropave ring by Harry Winston, while her beau, 37, looked dapper in a tux.
The pair took their romance public last month when they visited the Florida Everglades. A few weeks later, buzz began to surface about Konecki's complicated past, saying he was still married to stylist Clary Fisher, with whom he has a five-year-old daughter.
Adele immediately took to her website to clarify things. "This is the first and last time I will comment on the details of my relationship with Simon," she wrote. "Contrary to reports and headlines in the press, Simon is divorced and has been for four years."
The "Rolling in the Deep" chanteuse went on to win in all six categories for which she was nominated, including Album, Record and Song of the Year. "It's been the most life-changing year!" she said while accepting a trophy for "21."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite