PIC: See Adele and her Beau in Their First Official Appearance
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Adele's beau gets a taste of Tinseltown!
For her big return to the red carpet since undergoing throat surgery in November, Adele brought along the best kind of arm candy at Sunday's Grammy Awards in Los Angeles -- her boyfriend, Simon Konecki!
Konecki, a charity entrepreneur, sat proudly next to his girlfriend, a six-time Grammy winner, in the front row as host LL Cool J congratulated her on her recovery and being back to performing.
The British singer, 23, dazzled in a shimmering black Giorgio Armani gown with three-quarter-length sleeves teamed with a jaw-dropping 12.4-carat diamond and platinum micropave ring by Harry Winston, while her beau, 37, looked dapper in a tux.
The pair took their romance public last month when they visited the Florida Everglades. A few weeks later, buzz began to surface about Konecki's complicated past, saying he was still married to stylist Clary Fisher, with whom he has a five-year-old daughter.
Adele immediately took to her website to clarify things. "This is the first and last time I will comment on the details of my relationship with Simon," she wrote. "Contrary to reports and headlines in the press, Simon is divorced and has been for four years."
The "Rolling in the Deep" chanteuse went on to win in all six categories for which she was nominated, including Album, Record and Song of the Year. "It's been the most life-changing year!" she said while accepting a trophy for "21."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite