PIC: See Adele and her Beau in Their First Official Appearance
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Adele's beau gets a taste of Tinseltown!
For her big return to the red carpet since undergoing throat surgery in November, Adele brought along the best kind of arm candy at Sunday's Grammy Awards in Los Angeles -- her boyfriend, Simon Konecki!
Konecki, a charity entrepreneur, sat proudly next to his girlfriend, a six-time Grammy winner, in the front row as host LL Cool J congratulated her on her recovery and being back to performing.
The British singer, 23, dazzled in a shimmering black Giorgio Armani gown with three-quarter-length sleeves teamed with a jaw-dropping 12.4-carat diamond and platinum micropave ring by Harry Winston, while her beau, 37, looked dapper in a tux.
The pair took their romance public last month when they visited the Florida Everglades. A few weeks later, buzz began to surface about Konecki's complicated past, saying he was still married to stylist Clary Fisher, with whom he has a five-year-old daughter.
Adele immediately took to her website to clarify things. "This is the first and last time I will comment on the details of my relationship with Simon," she wrote. "Contrary to reports and headlines in the press, Simon is divorced and has been for four years."
The "Rolling in the Deep" chanteuse went on to win in all six categories for which she was nominated, including Album, Record and Song of the Year. "It's been the most life-changing year!" she said while accepting a trophy for "21."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite